The Benefits and Features of a Cyprus Incorporation
Getting your company incorporated in Cyprus certainly comes with a host of benefits and features. We at Cyprus Company Formation, help you out with the process and give you the necessary information and tools needed to start. With low tax rates, a list of double treaties and being the hub of three continents, it presents many positive attributes.
- Cyprus being a former British colony, the English language is widely spoken and the legal structure is based on its English counterpart, which enables a common law between many Cypriot lawyers because of training received in the United Kingdom.
- The economy in Cyprus provides vast opportunities, cost effective tax planning and international business ventures.
- With first class legal and accounting services, convenient airline links with Europe, Asian and the Middle East, makes Cyprus the perfect place to conduct business.
- Being a leader of international tax jurisdictions makes registering a company in Cyprus smart for protecting your business.
- In the last ten years international tax planning in Cyprus has increased dramatically.
- Being a member of the EU, Cyprus has established a reputation for being reliable and legitimate with the lowest tax rates in Europe, all the while having over forty additional tax treaties which will help you with planning.
- Having a Cyprus incorporation up and running gains you liability and first-hand experience on how everything functions.
- Gaining information and insight is easy, with the many guild lines and tips provided, getting started is hassle free.
- Services such as registration, limited liability partnerships, service address, and trademark registration and confirmation statements are just a few of many services we provide.
- Professional customer support, before and after the registration of a company is provided to each client.
- If assistance is needed during a certain point, we provide the relevant steps and information via email, online chats or personal telephone calls.
- A legal team can also be provided if requested by the client, if the process seems confusing or you require some legal advice before investing your money.
- Advice on management for directors, shareholders, managing directors and secretaries is provided as well, because we want our investors happy and prosperous.
- We go the extra mile to make sure all our clients get the best of their money’s worth and we assist in helping them fit into the tax systems being used in Cyprus.
- Information is provided on how to generate a capital is also provided, enabling a smooth flow continues after the investment has been made.